Saint James School of Medicine knows the difficulty of funding your education. It’s a commitment and investment that many prospective students find daunting. With interest rates and fees at an all-time high, taking the plunge to finance your education can be a taxing experience. But it doesn’t have to be. If you have a an academic profile that shows your promise as a professional in medicine, then SJSM offers a student loan that might be right for you.
Funding your education on your own merit is within your reach. With a Meritize loan, you can improve your loan terms by sharing your academic profile. Providing your transcript – whether high school, College credits or previous skills-based school experience – let Meritize use your learning history to enhance your credit evaluation and improve your loan options.
You don’t have to have great credit, and you don’t have to be an A student to get financial credit for your academic merit. But with a consistent history and a solid academic standing, you can open up your options and finance your education.
With a Meritize loan you can …
- Use your transcript to enhance your credit and improve your loan options
- Fund the full cost of tuition on your own merit
- Choose affordable fixed or variable rates
- Select the repayment option that works best for you while you attend school
- Avoid prepayment penalty fees if you choose to pay your loan off early
- Get access to free Meritize Career Success Services for job and career support
A SJSM, we’re always trying to find solutions for prospective and current students that can make their journey with us smooth and seamless. We want you to be comfortable as you take the first steps into a career of medicine.
Please contact our Admission Department by calling 800 542 1553 or by emailing email@example.com