While Saint James School of Medicine has some of the most affordable tuition rates and fees in the Caribbean, we understand that it can be tough to finance a medical education. With private loans and student credit lines available, Saint James is also introducing an essay and merit-based scholarship program, available for the Spring 2017 semester onward.
- You must be 21 or older
- You must be a citizen of the United States or Canada, or a U.S. Permanent Resident
|Minimum GPA of 3.8+ on a 4.0 scale||$500/Semester||$350/Semester|
|MCAT scores of 25/500+||$1000/Semester||$750/Semester|
|Advanced degrees MS+||$500/Semester||$350/Semester|
|Professionals in the MD field||$500/Semester||$350/Semester|
We also offer a potential $1,000 for USMLE Step 1 scores of 250+, and $1,500 for USMLE Step 1 scores of 260+.
* Tuition credit applied to full time students during Basic Science only, up to a maximum of 5 consecutive semesters, and maximum of 1 scholarship per semester.
- Describe how you have demonstrated leadership ability in your school, work or community.
- Discuss a special attribute or accomplishment that sets you apart.
- How are you a team player?
- Why do you need this scholarship?
- How will your study of medicine contribute to your immediate or long-term career plans?
To apply for a scholarship or set of scholarships, e-mail your information and essay responses to your admission advisor.