While Saint James School of Medicine has some of the most affordable tuition rates and fees in the Caribbean, we understand that it can be tough to finance a medical education. With private loans and student credit lines available, Saint James is also introducing an essay and merit-based scholarship program.
- You must be 21 or older
- You must be a citizen of the United States or Canada, or a U.S. Permanent Resident
|Minimum GPA of 3.8+ on a 4.0 scale||$500/Semester||$350/Semester|
|MCAT scores of 25/500+||$1000/Semester||$750/Semester|
|Advanced degrees MS+||$500/Semester||$350/Semester|
|Professionals in the MD field||$500/Semester||$350/Semester|
|USMLE Step 1 scores of 250+||$1,000 one time||$1,000 one time|
|USMLE Step 1 scores of 260+||$1,500 one time||$1,500 one time|
* Tuition credit applied to full time students during Basic Science only, up to a maximum of 5 consecutive semesters, and maximum of 1 scholarship per semester.
Saint James also offers full tuition scholarships and bursar scholarships for Fall 2017 Semester.
- Full tuition for the entire program (10 semesters)*
*Students will be responsible for the test fees and hospital surcharge, the current surcharge fee is $6,000 per semester.
- $1,000 per semester for 4 semesters
- Describe how you have demonstrated leadership ability in your school, work or community.
- Discuss a special attribute or accomplishment that sets you apart.
- How are you a team player?
- Why do you need this scholarship?
- How will your study of medicine contribute to your immediate or long-term career plans?
To apply for a scholarship or set of scholarships, e-mail your information and essay responses to your admission advisor.
For more information on Saint James special scholarships, please fill out our short contact form and one of our admissions advisors will be in touch. Alternatively, you can call us at 800-542-1553 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our admissions team will be delighted to answer your questions.