While Saint James School of Medicine has some of the most affordable tuition rates and fees in the Caribbean, we understand that it can be tough to finance a medical education. With private loans and student credit lines available, Saint James is also introducing an essay and merit-based scholarship program.
- You must be 21 or older
- You must be a citizen of the United States or Canada, or a U.S. Permanent Resident
|Minimum GPA of 3.8+ on a 4.0 scale||$500/Semester||$350/Semester|
|MCAT scores of 25/500+||$1000/Semester||$750/Semester|
|Advanced degrees MS+||$500/Semester||$350/Semester|
|Professionals in the MD field||$500/Semester||$350/Semester|
To celebrate our anniversary, Saint James is offering 22 special scholarships only for our Summer 2017 Semester.
12 students will receive free tuition for the entire program (10 semesters)
- 6 academic excellence (MCAT)
- 6 financial hardship
10 more students will receive $1,000 scholarships – applied for 4 consecutive semesters!
- Describe how you have demonstrated leadership ability in your school, work or community.
- Discuss a special attribute or accomplishment that sets you apart.
- How are you a team player?
- Why do you need this scholarship?
- How will your study of medicine contribute to your immediate or long-term career plans?
To apply for a scholarship or set of scholarships, e-mail your information and essay responses to your admission advisor.
We also offer a potential $1,000 for USMLE Step 1 scores of 250+, and $1,500 for USMLE Step 1 scores of 260+.
For more information on Saint James special scholarships, please fill out our short contact form and one of our admissions advisors will be in touch. Alternatively, you can call us at 800-542-1553 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our admissions team will be delighted to answer your questions.
* Tuition credit applied to full time students during Basic Science only, up to a maximum of 5 consecutive semesters, and maximum of 1 scholarship per semester.