While Saint James School of Medicine has some of the most affordable tuition rates and fees in the Caribbean, we understand that it can be tough to finance a medical education. With private loans and student credit lines available, Saint James is also introducing an essay and merit-based scholarship program.
|For Upcoming Students||ANGUILLA||ST. VINCENT|
|Minimum GPA of 3.8+ on a 4.0 scale||$500/Semester||$350/Semester|
|MCAT scores of 25/500+||$1000/Semester||$750/Semester|
|Advanced degrees MS+||$500/Semester||$350/Semester|
|Professionals in the MD field||$500/Semester||$350/Semester|
|For Current Students||ANGUILLA||ST. VINCENT|
|USMLE Step 1 scores of 250+||$1,000 one time||$1,000 one time|
|USMLE Step 1 scores of 260+||$1,500 one time||$1,500 one time|
We will offer 2 academic full ride scholarships for Full 2019 students. See details here
- You must be 21 or older
- You must be a citizen of the United States or Canada, or a U.S. Permanent Resident
- Tuition credit applied to full time students during Basic Science only, up to a maximum of 5 consecutive semesters, and maximum of 1 scholarship per semester
- Each scholarship will be awarded to only 1 student, per campus, each semester
- The most qualified student will be selected
- Describe how you have demonstrated leadership ability in your school, work or community.
- Discuss a special attribute or accomplishment that sets you apart.
- How are you a team player?
- Why do you need this scholarship?
- How will your study of medicine contribute to your immediate or long-term career plans?
To apply for a scholarship or set of scholarships, download and fill out the Scholarship Application Form then e-mail this form, your information and essay responses to email@example.com. The deadline for Summer 2019 is April 1st, 2019.