You may transfer from another medical school to Saint James School of Medicine.
Saint James’s admissions committee evaluates each transfer or advanced standing medical school application on an individual basis.
Transfers are dependent on the following conditions:
- The applicant must be transferring from a school listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools published by the World Health Organization.
- Transfer credits are granted for successfully completed coursework only.
- The applicant must be in good academic standing.
- Transfer is subject to availability of space.
- Transfer students must meet all documentation requirements of a new student.
- Official transcripts from all schools attended must be provided.
Applicants who have undertaken prior studies in health sciences (osteopaths, podiatrists, dentists, physician assistants, nursing) are not eligible for advanced standing. Health professionals who wish to advance their skills and earn a medical degree are advised to enroll in the Basic Science program.