Other application requirements
- You must be enrolled as a student of Saint James School of Medicine.
- You must have a GPA of at least a 3.0* in your studies at Saint James School of Medicine or during your last 90 credit hours at your previous school.
- You must have a co-signer for your loan. Your co-signer will assume full responsibility for payment of your loan in the event that you are unable to pay.
- You must supply an accurate gross income for yourself.
- You must provide an accurate household income for your co-signer.
- Both you and your co-signer must have a Credit Score above 600**.
*This is the minimum GPA to apply.
**This is the minimum credit score to apply. Meeting this score does not automatically mean approval. Approval is based on several criteria and only students that meet all the criteria will be considered.
Student loan application fee
We charge a non-refundable $50 application fee.
When you request an application form, you will be emailed an invoice for a non-refundable $50 application fee that can be paid electronically through the link provided in the invoice. Please pay the application fee using your US checking account. Credit cards are not accepted.
Students who are reapplying must also pay a non-refundable $50 application fee on a yearly basis.
Request an application form
Please complete all the fields in the form below to request an electronic application form. When you submit your form we will email you and your co-signer an electronic application form and an invoice for the $50 application fee.