The Clinical Sciences prepare Saint James School of Medicine’s students to function effectively in a clinical setting.
CLINICAL ROTATIONS IN U.S. HOSPITALS
The Clinical Sciences component of our top quality MD Program is completed over five semesters (80 weeks) at affiliated hospitals and clinical facilities in the US. Clinical training at Saint James School of Medicine is divided into 48 weeks of core clerkships and 32 weeks of elective clinical rotations.
Our students do USMLE prep and clinical rotations alongside students from some of America’s best medical schools at a fraction of the cost. Saint James School of Medicine has a strong established network of U.S. hospitals and clinical institutions and we continuously invest in growing these affiliations. We are currently affiliated with the following hospitals:
- Jackson Park Hospital (Chicago, IL)
- Mercy Hospital and Medical Center (Chicago, IL)
- West Suburban/Westlake Hospital (Oak Park, IL)
- Sentara Healthcare (Norfolk, Williamsburg and Virginia Beach, VA)
- Metro South Medical Center (Blue Island, IL)
- Genesys Regional Medical Center (Grand Blanc, MI)
- John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County (Chicago, IL)
- Raleigh General Hospital (Beckley, WV)
- Appalachian Regional Hospital (Beckley, WV)
- Pikeville Medical Center (Pikeville, KY)
- Appalachian Regional Healthcare (Hazard, KY)
- EvergreenHealth (Seattle, WA)
- Mercy Hospital NWA Communities (Rogers, AR)
- Delta Regional Medical Center (Greenville, MS)
- Brentwood Hospital (Shreveport, LA)
- Griffin Memorial Hospital (Norman, OK)
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED FOR YOUR RESIDENCY
During the Clinical Sciences, medical school students participate in patient care in hospitals while rotating through various medical specialties. Training includes physical examination, laboratory analysis, case presentations, clinical workshops and conferences. Medical students receive personalized guidance from the clinical faculty. This practical experience is the best way for you to develop the skills and knowledge you need for your residency.
Please find a sample list of our residents SJSM Sample Residency List
OUR LOW FEES MAKE A MEDICAL EDUCATION AFFORDABLE
If you would like to start the application process right away, please complete our short online application form. One of our admissions advisors will contact you and guide you through the rest of our simple application process.