Updated April 9 2015
This page details how sjsm.org uses and shares your information. We take your privacy extremely seriously. Please note that when visiting sjsm.org you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What personal information does sjsm.org gather?
Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information you give us: We receive and store any information you enter on our web site or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, fulfilling orders from the SJSM store, and communicating with you.
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device. The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
- E-mail: We receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from sjsm.org, if your computer supports such capabilities. We use this information to help us make our e-mails and e-newsletters more useful and interesting to you.
Does sjsm.org share your information?
We do not sell your information to third parties. We share your information only as described below.
- Third-party service providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of sjsm.org: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; or protect the rights, property, or safety of sjsm.org, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With your consent: In the unlikely event that we might wish to share your information with a third party in a way not detailed above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share your information.
Security of personal information and credit information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- When you place orders or access your personal information, you do so through a secure server. Store.sjsm.org is a certified secure site by Volusion SSL. This means store.sjsm.org holds a secure Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate which provides industry standard data encryption of information transferred from your computer to the website.