OUR CARIBBEAN MEDICAL CAMPUS ACCREDITATIONS
SJSM is proud to announce that we are in an elite category of being accredited by both of the principal accrediting bodies that operate in the Caribbean.
Accreditation Commission on Colleges of Medicine (ACCM)
Both Anguilla and St Vincent campuses are now accredited by the ACCM. The United States Department of Education recognizes ACCM as using accreditation standards comparable to the accrediting body for medical schools in the United States. ACCM is one of the few accrediting bodies that has been fully recognized by The World Federation for Medical Education and has been in operation for nearly 25 years, making it the oldest accrediting body operating in the Caribbean.
131 Belmont, Southern Cross Road, Bray, Co. Wicklow, Ireland
Cellphone: +353-87-238 8502
Caribbean Accreditation Authority for Education in Medical and other Health Professions (CAAM-HP)
Both Anguilla and St Vincent campuses have been reviewed by Caribbean Accreditation Authority for Education in Medical and other Health Professions (CAAM-HP) and were granted an Initial Provisional Accreditation.
Suite #7, Pinnacle Pointe, Kingston 10, Kingston & Saint Andrew, Jamaica
Telephone number: 876-927-4765
Fax number: 876-927-6781
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
RECOGNIZED IN THE US, CANADA AND CARIBBEAN
Saint James School of Medicine is a recognized Caribbean medical school:
- Our medical school is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools with an ECFMG® Sponsor Note. For the graduation years indicated in the Sponsor Note, our students and graduates are eligible to apply to ECFMG for ECFMG Certification and USMLE® as a step towards ECFMG Certification.
- Listed in the International Medical Education Directory by FAIMER
- Listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools
- Our St. Vincent campus is registered with the National Accreditation Board (NAB) of the Government of St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
OUR CANADIAN RECOGNITIONS
- Recognized by the Medical Council of Canada
- Our students can sit Part 1 & Part II of the Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Examination (MCCQE) for their Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada (LMCC)