Saint James School of Medicine is recognized and accredited by the following bodies
RECOGNIZED IN THE US & CANADA
Saint James School of Medicine is a recognized Caribbean medical school:
- Our medical school is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools with an ECFMG® Sponsor Note. For the graduation years indicated in the Sponsor Note, our students and graduates are eligible to apply to ECFMG for ECFMG Certification and USMLE® as a step towards ECFMG Certification.
- Listed in the International Medical Education Directory by FAIMER
- Listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools
OUR CANADIAN RECOGNITIONS
- Recognized by the Medical Council of Canada
- Our students are eligible to sit for the Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examination (MCCEE)
- Our students can sit Part 1 & Part II of the Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Examination (MCCQE) for their Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada (LMCC)
OUR CARIBBEAN MEDICAL CAMPUS ACCREDITATIONS
- Both Anguilla and St Vincent campuses have been reviewed by Caribbean Accreditation Authority for Education in Medical and other Health Professions (CAAM-HP) and was granted an Initial Provisional Accreditation.
- Our St. Vincent campus is registered with the National Accreditation Board (NAB) of the Government of St. Vincent and the Grenadines.