Saint James School of Medicine is recognized by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) which has granted permission for our students to take the USMLE exam and apply for ECFMG certification, which is required for entry into a residency program in the US.
RECOGNIZED IN THE US & CANADA
Saint James School of Medicine is a recognized Caribbean medical school:
- Recognized by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Our students can sit for USMLE and apply for ECFMG certification
- Listed in the International Medical Education Directory by FAIMER
- Listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools
OUR CANADIAN RECOGNITIONS
- Recognized by the Medical Council of Canada
- Our students are eligible to sit for the Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examination (MCCEE)
- Our students can sit Part 1 & Part II of the Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Examination (MCCQE) for their Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada (LMCC)
OUR CARIBBEAN MEDICAL CAMPUS ACCREDITATIONS
- The Anguilla campus was granted a charter from the Government of Anguilla. Additionally, the Anguilla campus currently holds the status of Initial Provisional Accreditation by the Caribbean Accreditation Authority for Education in Medicine and Other Health Professions (CAAM-HP).
- Our St. Vincent campus is registered with the National Accreditation Board (NAB) of the Government of St. Vincent and the Grenadines.