Saint James School of Medicine is recognized and accredited by the following bodies
RECOGNIZED IN THE US & CANADA
Saint James School of Medicine is a recognized Caribbean medical school:
- Our medical school is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools with an ECFMG® Sponsor Note. For the graduation years indicated in the Sponsor Note, our students and graduates are eligible to apply to ECFMG for ECFMG Certification and USMLE® as a step towards ECFMG Certification.
- Listed in the International Medical Education Directory by FAIMER
- Listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools
OUR CANADIAN RECOGNITIONS
- Recognized by the Medical Council of Canada
- Our students are eligible to sit for the Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examination (MCCEE)
- Our students can sit Part 1 & Part II of the Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Examination (MCCQE) for their Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada (LMCC)
OUR CARIBBEAN MEDICAL CAMPUS ACCREDITATIONS
- our Anguilla campus has been reviewed by Caribbean Accreditation Authority for Education in Medical and other Health Professions (CAAM-HP) and was granted an Initial Provisional Accreditation. The school is currently in process of attempting to reach the same accreditation level for our other campus in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Our St. Vincent campus is registered with the National Accreditation Board (NAB) of the Government of St. Vincent and the Grenadines.